Oatmeal porridge with banana, blueberries, and nuts.
(For 2 - 4 servings)
Prep and cook time: 30 min
Soaking time: 2 h
Cannot be frozen
- 200 g | 2 cups rolled oats
- 350 ml Cajuwell oat milk, divided
- 150 g | 1 cup blueberries
- 2 - 3 tbsp whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 large banana, sliced
- Place the oats in a mixing bowl and stir in 100 ml oat milk. Let soak for a minimum of 2 hours, preferably longer.
- Transfer the oats, their soaking milk, and the remaining 250 ml oat milk to a heavy-based saucepan. Stir in 200 ml water.
- Bring the mixture to the boil and then reduce to a simmer until the oats are very soft and the porridge is creamy and thick, about 15-20 minutes; add more water as needed to keep the consistency to your liking.
- Divide between bowls and top with blueberries, almonds, honey, and sliced banana.